3rd Line Support Analyst / 3rd Line Support Engineer, with strong infrastructure experience, is required for a leading organisation based near Fareham paying £32,000 - £40,000 - depending upon background and experience.
Working within the service desk function of an expanding organisation, the 3rd Line Support Analyst / 3rd Line Support Engineer will be responsible for the provision of high calibre and high quality resolution of complex issues across a wide and varied customer base in and Hampshire and surrounding counties.
You will be getting involved in the planning, management and implementation of changes within the customer environments and processes alongside incident management and mentoring of colleagues.
You will come across a varied range of technologies including Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, VMware, Network Security and Infrastructure, storage and wireless networking to name a few.
- Experience within a managed service environment or similar
- Excellent technical skills across Windows server estate and accompanying technologies
- Excellent 3rd line support experience
- Experience of working across networking technologies ideal
- A technical expertise across one or more of the following: Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, VMware, Network Security and Infrastructure, storage and wireless networking
- Ability to travel to client sites as and when required
- Excellent communication skills
This position would suit a 3rd Line Support Analyst / 3rd Line Support Engineer, who has an excellent background across IT infrastructure.
This position is based near Fareham, is looking to start ASAP and will be paying from £32,000 - £40,000 depending upon background and experience + company benefits.
To apply for this 3rd Line Support Analyst / 3rd Line Support Engineer position, then forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Windows Azure
- 3rd Line
- Desktop Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job