3rd Line Service Desk Engineer required to join a progressive IT Managed Service Provider based in West Yorkshire. They provide IT support services and consultancy to clients in Yorkshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and Lincolnshire.
The ideal candidate will have skills in the following technologies Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Office 365, Vitalization, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Citrix and SAN/Storage, RDS, Firewalls and exposure to PowerShell and will have experience working on a busy service desk
- Provide 3rd line support to incidents escalated from the service desk
- Support various projects
- Ensure all SLA’s are met and resolved efficiently and to a high standard
- MS Office 365
- Hyper- V
- Firewall, VLans
- Microsoft and Windows Server (2008/2012+) and Desktop (Windows 7+)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Virtualisation experience
- Solid networking - IP/WANs LANs
- Citrix - XenDesktop & XenApp
- Active Directory
- Storage/SAN Experience
* Experience of working on a busy service desk and meeting deadlines.
* Ability to manage complex workloads and prioritise
*Ability to interpret non-technical and technical information to enable problem resolution.
*Good spoken and written English skills with some experience of report writing and able to communicate the key insights.
*Experienced at liaising with senior stakeholders and customers - ranging from technical staff through to non-technical directors.
*Able to understand current state and desired state and identify steps to get from one to another.
*Ability to work independently and part of a collaborative team.
*Ability to meet deadlines and work within agreed timescales.
*Ability to identify and delegate work to an appropriate resource.
*Willingness to train and be trained by others.
*Motivated by sharing with knowledge with other for team development.
*Ability to self- teach.
- Service Desk
- 3rd Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job