3rd Line Server Engineer - Peterborough
My client, a leading IT services organisation, are seeking an experienced 3rd line engineer to join their growing team based in Peterborough.
- Responding to BAU 3rd Line incidents logged on the incident management system to ensure incidents are resolved within SLA whilst providing help and support to the team
- The role will be providing remote or on-site technical support for implementations and migrations, both in and out of core working hours.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in 3rd line support and previous experience working towards SLA's - ITIL highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills and client-facing experience is essential.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Exchange 2013/2016
- Active Directory
- Lync (Skype for Business)
- File Server/Print Server
- Microsoft Azure
Salary on offer is circa £40,000 + on-call + benefits
Looking to hire ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you ASAP to discuss.
Tom Durnford - IT Recruitment Consultant -
ITIL - Support - 3rd Line Support - Exchange - AD - Active Directory - Lync - Azure - Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job