3rd Line Network & Firewall Engineer
£38,000 - £45,000 + on-call + benefits
I'm looking for a 3rd Line Network & Security Engineer for a major client based in Peterborough.
The 3rd Line Network & Security Engineer will respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
- To respond to incidents logged on the ticketing system and provide end users with technical solutions whilst working towards set SLA's.
- Provide technical assistance to on-going projects when required
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise for 2nd line engineers
- This role will require successful candidates to obtain SC Clearance or be willing to undergo the process for clearance
- There may be a requirement to provide support as part of the 24x7 out of hour's rota.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer service Skills
- Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes.
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas (desirable)
- Extensive and proven experience in one or some of the below technologies;
- Palo Alto
- Cisco technologies including switching and routing
Salary on offer is £38,000 - £45,000 + on-call + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further
Dan Pearson - IT Recruitment Consultant -
Network - Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - Engineer - Cisco - SLA - ITIL - Checkpoint - Fortinet - Firewall - Fire Wall - F5 - Palo Alto
- Network - Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - Engineer - Cisco - SLA - ITIL - Checkpoint - Fortinet - Firewall - Fire Wall - F5 - Palo Alto
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'