This fast-developing company are looking to further expand their team by bringing in another enthusiastic individual. They are the leaders within their sector by providing the best tools and support to achieve fantastic results.
They are looking for someone who is a well-rounded in terms of communication as well as knowledge of server hardware. MCSE & MCIPT are also required skills.
You will be responsible for providing the technical skills in order to help the fast growing number of customers. As 3rd Line services engineer you will need a wide range of technical commercial experience of the Microsoft server world. In addition to this good hardware troubleshooting skills and the skills to resolve issues effectively within tight service level agreements.
- Speak with manufactures as well as 3rd party support groups to ensure concise communication
- Act as a subject matter expert and be a port of call for knowledge sharing between engineers
- Help with the identification of hardware and software faults, root cause breakdown
- Advise on replacement parts for a variety of hardware platforms
- Solution specification in writing scope and designing documents
- Be a well all rounded individual that has excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- MCSE or well on the way to achieving the certification
- Have experience in deploying Microsoft server products (windows server & exchange server)
- Use your innovative and be willing to exceed standards as much as possible
- Able to apply knowledge when required to deal with issues that arise beyond their own area of expertise
- 28 days holiday (including statutory) increasing to 33 over 5 years
- Grading structure & career progression
- Provision of training and support towards Microsoft certifications
- Pension, Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Variety of Discounts
Interviews taking next place...
Superb career opportunity with an engaging/fun team, excellent benefits & the most exhilarating projects on the market.
3rd Line Microsoft Engineer – MCSE/MCIPT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job