3rd Line IT Support - Unified Communications
Cathedral Appointments are seeking an experienced IT professional to join a well-established service provider in Exeter. The successful candidate will have a strong IT support background (3rd line) and have a desire to specialise in Unified Communications. You will receive training and support in this transition, with opportunities to get involved in exciting projects. The purpose of this role is to provide remote and onsite technical support to customers. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing and fast-paced team.
- Providing support on issues passed to you either as part of a project or from the Service Desk
- Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync administration and support
- Act as an escalation point for issues raised by either other UC colleagues or the Service Desk
- Provide mentoring and support to junior members of the UC team
- Get involved in sales events e.g. the delivery of webinars
- Review and measure the success of ongoing work assignments, always looking for ways to improve efficiency/service provided to customers
- Comfortable working with SSL Certificates
- Competent in Windows server administration, installation and troubleshooting, along with accompanying roles including Archive Directory, DHCP, DNS, Exchange, Group Policy, SQL and RRAS
- Networking administration and troubleshooting skills in switching, routers and firewalls
- Comfortable installing Windows updates and service packs on servers.
- Experience in administration and support of Microsoft Cloud solutions including Office 365
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a reputable, dynamic business based in Exeter. The successful candidate will have recent experience in 3rd line technical support and be able to confidently resolve technical issues for customers. In return, our client offers a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and a good work life balance. A driving license is required as on-site working may be necessary. If you have the skills desired for this role, please send through your CV.
- Competitive salary
- Mileage Allowance
- 23 days Holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays) rising to 28 days (plus Bank Holidays).
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Personal Pension Plan
We are currently receiving an overwhelming level of responses to our advertising and therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- 3rd Line
- 3rd Line Support
- Unified Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job