3rd Line IT Support Engineer
Salary: £25k to £30k starting salary
Our client multi-award-winning drinks and technology group are on a mission to disrupt the drinks industry.
In everything they do, they are disruptive innovators; it is baked into their DNA to challenge orthodoxy and received wisdom wherever they find it.
Last year they joined the Sunday Times FastTrack 100, a national league table which definitively ranks Britain’s top 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over the previous 3 years - they were the only spirits company to be included.
They already turn over many tens of millions of pounds each year, and over the next 5 years they’re going to build a billion pound global business. They’re looking for remarkable people to join them on that journey.
About the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer role:
The work is challenging, interesting and important. You’ll join a passionate and dedicated team working hard to build something they love.
Reporting directly to lead support engineer, you will be responsible for IT across the entire enterprise, from managing their web and DB servers to individual user’s machines and everything in between.
No stuffed shirts here. You’ll have the ear of their founders, and you will help shape their strategy – your views will count - you won’t just be another cog in some big corporate machine.
Responsibilities of the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer role:
- Build, monitor and support IT operations across the enterprise.
- Contribute to our in-house training program to upskill our people.
- Live and breathe our culture and values.
Requirements of the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer:
- Have significant relevant experience in IT.
- Be extremely energetic, intelligent, dynamic, friendly, innovative and personable.
- Put the team and the company first.
- Be an excellent communicator across all media.
- Have strong logical, analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Be experienced in a multi-platform support environment, including specifying, integrating and deploying IT systems, and managing IT projects.
Benefits of the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer role:
- performance-related bonus
- staff discount
- free food
- other benefits
The rewards are significant. They want you to do the best work of your life. Your salary will ultimately be driven by the value you add to the business - if you do great work, you’ll earn great money and it’ll keep increasing as we recognise and reward your contribution.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this 3rd Line IT Support Engineer role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"