IT Support Engineer
About Arcus FM
Our colleagues love what they do, which is evident in every aspect of our service.
We are a group of companies providing comprehensive and customer-focused Facility Management solutions. Our approach to Facilities Management is service-led, focusing on proactive strategies for providing the right service, at the right time and the right cost, whilst adhering to our core values.
The Role We are currently recruiting for a methodical and diligent and very customer focused 3rd LineIT Support Engineer based at our head office in Upminster, Essex.
The IT Support Engineer will support the current IT team and systems, including servers, desktops / laptops, mobiles and tablets, standard applications and Microsoft operating systems. You will ensure the department provides an exceptional level of customer service to all users. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the internal IT Support team which looks after the technical needs of more than 1000+ colleagues in a variety of locations
- Ensuring that all queries are dealt with promptly and effectively with the highest level of customer service
- Working on tickets allocated as appropriate
- Being an IT point of contact for colleagues
- Monitoring all relevant servers and systems to ensure 24/7 service delivery
- Ensuring uninterrupted service operation to field and fixed location colleagues
- Providing technical escalation for more complex issues
- Ensuring that support coverage is maintained 24/7 against system failure
This is a hands on role requiring a high level of technical knowledge. Solid desktop, laptop, mobile, server and networking experience is vital due to the multi-location nature of the organisation. Other knowledge and skills required are:
- ITIL Awareness
- File & Print Servers
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008 upwards
- Windows XP upwards
- Office 365
- Mobile Devices
- Telephony ( Avaya/Mitel)
- Exchange Server 2007 upwards
- Multi-routed networking (Firewall, Routers & Switches)
- Security best practices
- Upgrades, migrations and installations
- CISSP Accreditation
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job