3rd Line IT Field Service Engineer - Wimborne - Up to £33K
+ Brand New Fully Expensed Company Car + Optional Paid Overtime
Are you an experienced, motivated and ambitious 3rd Line IT Field Service Engineer seeking a new challenge where you will be out on the road visiting customer sites to carry out infrastructure installations and refresh projects? Perhaps you're either used to working in a field-based role already or you're keen to take the next step of your career? This field-based position covers Dorset, Hampshire and the surrounding area.
This is a unique opportunity where you will be given exceptional support and training that will enable you to enhance your technical career. You will also become involved in designing solutions and making recommendations for clients.
You will be offered a salary up to £33,000 p.a. depending on your previous experience and skills. You will be given a brand new fully expensed company car, mobile phone and laptop. There is also the opportunity to increase your earnings through non-obligatory overtime, which comes with a very attractive hourly rate of pay! Benefits include 22 days holiday rising to 25 plus all bank holidays, 5% company pension scheme, and excellent training and career development opportunities with full support from colleagues and managers.
3rd Line IT Field Service Engineer Requirements:
· Strong recent experience in a 3rd line support role (or very strong 2nd line), preferably in a field based environment
Experience working for a managed service provider is strongly advantageous
· Full UK driving license is essential
· Some exposure to or knowledge of cloud/modern technologies (e.g. Office 365 / SharePoint)
· Some exposure to or knowledge of virtualisation (e.g. ESXi / VMware)
· Able to install, configure, upgrade and repair servers / understanding of server migrations
· Competent in installing, configuring and repairing PC hardware and software
· Experience of Microsoft Server Support, Group Policy, Active Directory, Remote backup and Firewalls
· Some networking skills including ADSL, Broadband, LAN/VLAN, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP, Ethernet and Wireless Routers
· Microsoft qualification or equivalent experience
Contact Michelle Turner at Bond Williams IT Recruitment to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, IT Field Engineer, Service Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Technical Architect, Server Engineer, IT Support, Technical Support; Wimborne, Three Legged Cross, Verwood, Ringwood, Ferndown, Bournemouth, Dorset.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- 3rd Line Support
- IT Support
- 2nd Line Support
- Technical Architect
- IT Field Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Server Engineer
- Three Legged Cross
- Technical Support; Wimborne
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job