3rd Line IT Engineer (Networks & Wintel) - Circa £50,000-£55,000
One of my large scale engineering clients is looking for an experienced 3rd Line IT Engineer with strong experience of supporting Networks and Windows environments. Your role will be mainly focused on IT projects in a complex IT infrastructure with some occasional BAU so there will be plenty of variety and technical challenges.
The role can be based 3 days a week from home, with 2 onsite so they support a healthy work / life balance.
- Solid experience in network connectivity and communications.
- Proven expertise in LAN and Wi-Fi networking.
- Experience of supporting Wintel / Windows environments
- Previous enterprise storage experience.
- Familiarity with firewalls.
- Prior experience with Azure cloud services is an advantage, but not essential.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of up to £55,000
- Pension of 8%
- Private Healthcare
- 5 days of additional holiday purchase.
- £250 flexible payout for additional medical and dental policy covers for family.
- Private medical and dental coverage.
- 7.5% profit share scheme.
- Flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is shortlisting for an interview immediately. Please apply with a copy of your CV or send it visweswari.achanta @ randstad.co.uk
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT & Engineering industries. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'