3rd Line Infrastructure Support | MSP
Modern, well-designed offices, close-knit teams, friendly vibe, an abundance of tropical plants adding to the lovely and warm atmosphere … if you’re looking for a vibrant and happy place to work, then read on.
Location – Sidcup, Kent
Salary - £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience
Hours – 8.45am – 5.30pm
As part of a busy IT team, your focus will be supporting the infrastructure for a large client base, including server, storage, network, data and applications. You’ll also deliver efficient third line support and pick up project-based work to improve and enhance their infrastructure environment in the long-run.
This is a fast-paced role, so we’re looking for someone with 3+ years of experience in a busy MSP environment.
What we need from you:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 including NLB and clustering
- Excellent knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.0+ in an enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365
- Thorough knowledge/experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs
- Strong Knowledge of backup and DR services (Backup Exec, Datto, Azure)
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing Cisco switches and routers would be beneficial.
- A bonus would be a good knowledge of Avaya phone systems.
In return, you’ll become part of a company with a real sense of community who work like a well-oiled machine!
Please apply now or give me a call.
Keywords: 3rd Line Support Analyst, 3rd Line Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, IT Infrastructure Support, Third Line Support, MSP, Infrastructure Analyst, 3rd Line Network Engineer, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Agency, the services advertised by EasyWeb Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'