3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer - Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000-£35000 + Benefits
Leading IT Consultancy who specialise in the provision of financial (ERP & CRM) software, are due to growth plans of the business looking for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer to join the team, lead less experienced staff and work with a number of key customers across the UK.
The successful 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer will need to have a minimum of 5 years' experience, and have as many of the following as possible -
- A comprehensive understanding of all Microsoft Server packages.
- Extensive experience in dealing with Windows based technical issues and resolving problems either virtual or site based.
- Extensive remote based desktop problem solving.
- Mentoring both 1st and 2nd line engineers
- To provide technical support to both internal and external points of contact, escalating technical issues to the Installation Manager where needed.
- Work effectively as part of a team and also independently when on site.
- Full driving license.
In return the 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer will receive a full benefits package including specific training and additional qualifications you can gain whilst at our client, please email NICK LEWIS with an up to date version of your CV and we will call you right back.
Job titles of interest - 3rd line Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Network Engineer
Commutable locations - Solihull, Coventry, Dudley, Walsall.
- 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'