3rd Line IT Support Engineer - Windows
6 month contract
Rate : £32 - £38 p/h
Responsibilities shall include
Telephone, face to face or email IT Support and Management of the IT Infrastructure across 20 sites.
Support of the following:
LAN / WAN
Desktops / Laptops / Tablets
Mobile and Fixed Telephony
Implementation of new technology - e.g. New Helpdesk solutions such as SCSM and Security Solutions e.g. Trend Micro
Support Virtual Servers - Hyper-V / VMWare
Strategic - investment of new technology where you think necessary
- ITIL Qualifications
- Degree in a Computer Related Subject
- Microsoft or Cisco Certifications
- Strong Microsoft experience - including Windows 2008 and Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008 - Group Policy
- TCP / IP, DNS, WINS and DHCP
- SQL Scripting experience
- Microsoft System Centre Service Management (SCSM)
- Windows Deployment
- Remote Access Support using Citrix SSL VPN
- Citirx Xen Technologie
- Hyper-V and VMWare knowledge
- Lotus Notes Administration / Development
- Sharepoint Development
- Tivoli Storage Manager
- Power Shell Scripting
- Trend Micro
- CAD Software Support experience
You can expect to travel across Europe from time to time. The business is also operating 24 x 7 and therefore you may be required to work outside of business hours.
The role is based in Todmorden and is commutable from the surrounding areas including Burnley, Huddersfield, Halifax, Rochdale, Bury, Blackburn and the West Yorkshire border.
Send your CV in, to Dan Rodrigues - or call me on for further information.
#CallDan #GetInvolved #ITSupport #3rdLineSupport #Infrastructure #Microsoft #WindowsSupport
- XenDesktop. Hyper-V
- backup storage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"