Job Title: 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
As 3rd Line Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing high level 3rd line technical support. In addition to this you will also be responsible for the implementation of various high level IT projects.
- Recent experience in providing 3rd line IT technical support within a multi-site organisation.
- Desktop administration / proficiency in Microsoft Windows XP, 7
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2003 to 2010
- Administration and configuration of Cisco networking devices (switches and firewalls).
- Experience in creating and maintaining up to date procedures and technical documentation.
- CompTia A+, Network+, MCP, MCTS or equivalent experience.
- Ability to quickly learn in-house and bespoke system tools.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and workload.
- Ability to plan own work and deliver with limited direct supervision.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to use initiative.
- Full UK Driving Licence
A fantastic opportunity for a 3rd Line Support Engineer looking to develop their skills and career.
- 3rd Line
- 3rd Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job