3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer - Surrey, Addlestone
Krome Technologies is a young and dynamic IT consultancy providing end-to-end IT solutions and support across a variety of industry marketplaces. Our core focus is assisting our clients with achieving their business goals with the application of pertinent technology solutions.
We work with our clients as a trusted business partner, advising on how with appropriate technology advancements we can help achieve their current and projected business demands.
Due to growth within the business, a role has emerged for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer to join the technical team.
The right candidate will have an existing track record working within a similar role with a Services Provider / MSP background and a natural technical ability and flair for troubleshooting.
The 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer will be able to demonstrate their technical and troubleshooting ability across some of the following technology: Networking, Palo Alto Firewalls, Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, VMware, vSphere, Hyper-V, SAN, Veeam, Citrix, SQL Server.
This role is based at our offices in Addlestone (KT15), working remotely to diagnose and solve technical problems.
• At least 1 year experience in a generalist 3rd Line Technical Support role
• Good technical knowledge of some of the following technology: Networking, Firewalls, Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, VMware, vSphere, Hyper-V, SAN, Veeam, Citrix, SQL Server
• Great communication skills (in person and via telephone), excellent written and spoken English is essential
• Close proximity and travelling into the Addlestone office is preferable, so a local postcode would be ideal, but not essential.
All technical staff are given a thorough aptitude and technical test during interviews, so please be aware that this is part of the company’s common employment practice.
• The role is 8.30am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
• On call Support Assistance by Rota
- Active Directory
- Network Infrastructure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"