Are you looking for a new Engineering role that is more about the technology than it is the process? This new role could be what you're seeking!
A leading MSP in the NW has currently secured investment and is now implementing an aggressive growth plan.
We're looking for hands-on 3rd Line Engineers to service clients Infrastructure. We're looking for people with experience in the following:
- Hands on experience with Networks - WAN/LAN/VPN
- Hands on experience with General infrastructure - Citrix, MS, SAN and DR
- Qualifications in either - Citrix, Microsoft, VMware or Networks
- Clear ability to analyse technical issues and define the root cause
- Experience working in an ITIL Framework
- Experience working within a Service Provider preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with Monitoring Systems preferred but not essential
You will need to be comfortable with working in a 24/7 support environment with on call and over time. You will be fairly rewarded for your call outs.
You will be joining a very company with a very strong "Talent Brand" with the following:
- 25 days holiday
- Health Scheme for you and a partner
- Friday Breakfasts
- Quarterly team days
- Free car parking
Please apply to hear more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job