Due to the continued growth our customer is looking for an experienced 2nd/3rd Line engineer, this role exists to manage and administer the IT Infrastructure for all of our customers clients, supporting projects and BAU. This position provides 3rd Line IT support to the businesses in all aspects of IT. It will suit an enthusiastic and dynamic personality who has a strong technical background.
You will work closely with the Service Delivery team/2nd line service desk/Technical consultants and end users to ensure 3rd line resolutions are achieved whenever possible.
- Exchange servers and Exchange 2013, worked extensively with Exchange Server and understand exactly how the system works.
- Excellent knowledge of Citrix: testing and diagnosing remote login issues, understanding the flow of connectivity and storefront, managing multi-site XenDesktop environments.
- Managed networking and security-as-a-service, MDM/EMM, Hyper V, SQL
- You will also have an understanding of HyperV clusters and how they are managed.
- Excellent communication skills are required, and having experience explaining complex technical information to someone with less understanding than you.
There are clear and defined progression opportunities put in place, the 3rd Line engineer will be working in a social, fun team, which enjoy each other's company at work and like to spend time together outside work. Our Customer offer competitive pay, a bonus based on performance is also on offer and the opportunities for the right person to progress quickly in their career.
If you would like to learn more please apply immediately.
Talent Point are a Hiring Communication business. We have designed and documented this vacancy alongside our customer and act as their sole source of applicants. Following a two-stage screening process that will include everyone who responds to this advert, we present a shortlist of three applicants for interview. Those on our shortlist can expect in-depth, accurate detail regarding the vacancy, a high chance of securing the position, pre-booked interview times to plan around in advance, no delays and complete transparency.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job