My client requires a 3rd Line (Citrix) Engineer, you will be working for a hugely successful company who can offer great career progression. If you are a positive individual who is supportive and able to work under pressure then this role could be for you. You will be liaising with both internal teams and well as speaking to clients, so good communication skills are essential. It is essential you are able to work in a team and be able and willing to support your fellow team members. A great role with an excellent company.
Respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
Provide assistance to 1st and 2nd Line Analysts.
Provide remote support as part of the 24x7 out of hours rota.
Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
Escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader/Service Desk Delivery Manager /Service Delivery Manager
Escalate potential problem issues with Problem and Incident Management.
Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork.
Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process when required.
Provide technical assistance to on-going projects when required.
Assist in maintaining uptime of Citrix infrastructure and customer solutions
Assist with the on-going development of the core infrastructure strategy
Ensure all implemented solutions are backed up with documentation, training and expertise within the Service desk and Support areas.
Actively seek to improve and grow own skill and knowledge base in appropriate areas.
· At least 3 years experience as a 3rd Line engineer within a similar environment.
· Respond to Customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
· Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop Support Experience.
· Citrix Provisioning Services Support Experience.
· Hypervisor (XenServer, ESX and/or Hyper-V) Experience.
· Remote Access (Access Gateway / AGEE / RDS Web) Experience.
· Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services Experience.
· Valid Citrix Certified Administator / Associate Accreditation.
· Awareness of NetScaler and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
· Awareness of Atlantis ILIO and its capabilities withn an EUC platform.
· Knowledge of other EUC technologies eg. AppSense, VMware Horizon, RES etc.
· Valid Vendor Accreditations within the area of EUC.
· Windows 2008/2012 MCSE/MCITP
· Citrix Certified Professional or Citrix Certified Expert (Virtualisation, Networking or Mobility)
Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable, ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job