UC Support, Skype for Business, Lync, Active Directory, Windows Server
My client based in St Albans, Hertfordshire have a new vacancy for a 3rd/4th Line Support Engineer with strong Server Side Lync or Skye for Business experience.
The role will be working with a talented managed service support team with plenty opportunities to develop your career.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assisting in the monitoring, troubleshooting and supporting of customer Lync environments including, but not limited to Lync endpoints, SBCs, and Hardware Load Balancers.
- Point of contact for client support request delivered via the ServiceNow ticketing system, driving resolution in accordance with well-established policies and procedures.
- Provide remote and onsite technical support when needed.
- When required you will also participate in project activity and change execution within the client environment.
- Deploy patches/maintain Lync solutions in multiple customer networks / environments as well as supporting the architecture and integration of messaging solutions.
- Act as liaison for escalations to 3rd party vendors.
- You will also research and document major incidents and problems, developing complete documentation impact and RCA’s.
Applicants should be have previously experience of working within an environment where Lync/Skype for Business is fully deployed and used as the primary telephony platform within the organisation. You will need experience of working with the following technologies;
- OCS, Lync 2010 and/or Lync 2013
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Windows Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2
- Active Directory Management
Experience with and troubleshooting knowledge of:
- Call Flow including PSTN and SIP
- Network troubleshooting- Basic connectivity testing and firewall knowledge
- Active Directory - Troubleshoot Domain Controllers, replication and some user accounts.
Salary £40-55k plus benefits
- Active Directory
- Unified Communications
- skype for business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job