This is a BRAND NEW ROLE and a great opportunity for an experienced 3D Visualizerto join a corporate, but fun loving organisation, who are the market leaders within their sector.
As a 3D Visualizer you will be responsible for understanding the concept and initial designs and applying them to a graphic representation.
You will bring creative ideas to life digitally by producing full photo realistic room renders as well as individual product images. With a strong technical understanding of 3D visualisation, and as a creative thinker, you have the capacity to add value through design intelligence to enrich the projects you work on
- Producing Internal and External Architectural Renders.
- Ability to understand how light performs in a 3D Space
- Working alongside Design Team to produce exceptional renders for their conceptual projects
- Working alongside the Product Visualizer to embed product visual into an interior/exterior scene for us on the website and digital marketing
- 3D Model, texture and render architectural interior and exterior schemes
- Excellent knowledge and experience on 3DS Max and V-Ray
- Create photo-realistic renders to use for marketing and website use
- Continually improve the architectural visualisations workflow by utilising new technologies
- Research new technologies/software and methods to increase speed and quality of visuals
- Work closely with the product visualizers and Lighting design team to create visuals for web literature and conceptual presentations
- Excellent post-production skills
Qualifications & Skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Flash, After Effects and Illustrator)
- Understand the concepts and initial design intent and apply this into a graphic representation
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery
- 2D and 3D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings
- Integrity and honesty are essential and personal strengths must include a strong personality and excellent interpersonal skills, combined with the inner confidence to communicate
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Image Compression
- 3D rendering
- 3D visualization
- 2D graphics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job