3D Vehicle Artist
3D Vehicle Artist
We continue to set higher standards of quality and push the boundaries on what is possible in a modern game engine. We are a group of talented developers in a fast-paced environment and encourage ownership and thinking on your feet. Join our team of star-performers in pushing the envelope on in game visuals.
We are looking for artists with experience working in hard surfaces. Our artists are responsible for working closely with designers to create ships of all shapes, setup in strike teams, you will be work together to craft these beautiful flying multiplayer levels.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of vehicle/industrial design, our ships require a strong degree of technical knowledge both in the software we use and the function areas that need to be developed to make a fully functioning ship. They work well and communicate with designers and other disciplines in a collaborative team oriented development process.
- Working from concept models and images turn them in fully functioning and flyable works of art - the work is both exteriors and mainly interiors.
- Collaborate with designers, technical artists, and partner studios to understand and implement correct file naming, and directory structure requirements within the engine’s and game’s limitations.
- As part of a team, maintain the high standards of modelling, texturing, PBR material creation and manufacturer design cues to provide consistent and high quality models.
- Work with technical artists and animators to deliver 'animation’ ready solutions, landing gear, cockpits, cargo doors, ejection seats.
- Hard surface modeling experience.
- Strong working knowledge of 3DS Max and Photoshop
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- Experience applying and tweaking shaders.
- A keen eye for Industrial Design
- Excellent sense of form, mass and volume.
- Passion for pushing the state of the art in asset fidelity and production techniques.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- International travel may be required as part of the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"