Our client is currently looking for a 3D Design Draughtsperson. This is initially on a 6-month contract basis with the possibility of an extension. This will be working full time hours 8am till 5pm, Monday to Friday (42.5 hrs).
- The successful candidate will be an experienced CAD Draughtsman with a relevant experience and should be able to create 3D piping designs using Solidworks, Piping ISO’s, piping P&ID’s, Layouts and General Arrangements drawings for equipment relating to Distillery and offshore industries.
- They must ensure that all designs are prepared in line with current Health and Safety legislation and standards.
- They also may need to carry out other duties as required by the line manager.
- To be able to demonstrate time served experience and skill as a 3D Draughtsman using Solidworks & AutoCAD packages.
- To be able to read and understand detailed written specifications and engineering drawings (both on the computer and printed format)
- To be able to create engineering drawings that are accurate and easy to read.
- They should be able to work to a schedule and have a good understanding of general engineering principles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job