My client requires an extremely well experienced 3D studio max artist to join their continuously growing company working alongside blue-chip clients in South Manchester
As a 3D Graphics Artist you will need to be well versed in the modelling and UV mapping within 3ds Max software.
The selected candidates will support our Award winning art team in the development of visualization, model creation, renderings, and animations to support Training Packages. Working closely with the other artists and instructional designers you will be responsible for creating high quality assets. You will have the ability to model and texture quickly and efficiently and a good knowledge of optimisation is preferred but not essential. The selected candidate will ideally have previous experience working on similar projects.
A strong portfolio demonstrating the wireframes and texture maps is important when applying for this role.
Essential for the role:
* Ability to work in a team as well as individually
* Ability to provide a high attention to detail.
* Experience of using 3D Studio Max (2015 and above preferable)
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop (CS2 or above)
* Excellent texturing ability.
* A great eye for detail, colour, composition and lighting.
* Experience in basic animation techniques.
* A great portfolio, demonstrating differing styles.
* Project planning and time management skills
* Good communication skills
Desirable for the Role
* Unity 3D experience
* Technical Background (ability to read schematic drawings etc)
* Zbrush & Substance Painter experience
* Own Transport
* Photography skills
This is an initail 3 month contract with a strong chance of extension onto further projects
If interested,contact Paul Smith on or email
- 3D Max
- 3D Modeller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job