We are looking for electronic and computer science engineers to join our 3D graphics system architecture team in Sophia Antipolis. In collaboration with senior engineers, you will:
- Analyze today/future use cases and technologies: high quality virtual reality rendering, ray tracing, variable rate shading, machine learning, high complexity scene rendering and many more.
- Analyze existing solution shortcomings.
- Use/develop models in order to explore and evaluate novel systems benefits.
- Provide documented analysis backed by solid prototyping results.
You will work closely with engineers located on multiple international sites. Motivated engineers with little 3D graphics rendering experience will have opportunity to learn on the job.
- MS degree in Electronics / Computer Science.
- 3+ year experience in digital multimedia research or development.
- 3D graphics, video, image, computer vision or machine learning.
- HW and SW architecture or performance analysis.
- Processor or algorithm modeling.
- 3D graphics standard Application Programming Interfaces.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Critical Success Factors
- Curious, versatile and hands on.
- Result driven, autonomous and team player.
- Efficient in diverse and changing environment.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'