3D Graphics/Games Developer - Aylesbury - £500 - £625 per day
An international software provider specialising in construction software and digital marketing solutions, is now recruiting for a contract 3D Graphics Developer, which is based in the Haddenham office but can also work from home if required. The day rate for the role is between £500 - £625 per day, and the contract is initially for 6 months.
My client launched their modelling product in October 2014. This allows their construction schedule to be linked to the 3D objects within the construction model, leading to animation of the construction of the building in a 3D view whilst being able to walk through it, zoom in and out etc. This product has been continually enhanced since its initial launch adding more and more sophisticated functionality to its 3D capabilities. In order to support increased adoption of BIM, my client requires an additional 3D developer to work alongside their existing team to continue the enhancement of one of the core products in their portfolio.
The primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and implement 3D graphics within the core product. The role will be primarily focused around your 3D graphics programming experience, along with challenging mathematical elements to the role.
The key responsibilities include,
- 3D graphics or 3D games experience
- Excellent mathematical and computational geometry skills
- Experience in either Visual C++ or C# (Visual Studio 2016 preferable)
- The core products are (and will continue to be) predominantly developed using C++ but with an increasing level of C#
- DirectX 10+ - this can be taught
- Experience of client/server application development
- Prior experience in 3D gaming engines or CAD programming desirable but not essential.
If this career making contract 3D graphics role is of interest, please apply and I will be in touch to discuss.
- 3D or graphics or "3d graphics" or game or C++ or C# or developer or unity or mathematics or VC++ or "visual studio" or "direct x"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'