My client is looking for a 3D Generalist to join their market leading business.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a market leading business who pride themselves on having a happy work force who enjoy their day-to-day challenges and the fact that they are offered continual personal and professional development.
**All applications must come with an 'animated’ show reel**
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 3D Max is essential for this role.
- Commercial experience.
- Ability to display your show reel to date.
- Naturally creative as well as being able to follow a plan.
- Able to sketch build using Octant Arnold to create virtual designs.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in all communications and a strong working.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist in the day to day running of the team working closely with the responsible Partners, production assistant and other Senior Artists.
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
- Contribute, or otherwise assist, as required.
- Possess a creative flair, technical ability and a proven track record in visual storytelling and must be capable of producing Animation with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining a high standard of quality.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm (currently working from home)
Benefits: Bonus scheme, medical cover, family health cover, critical health cover, training courses, free on-site parking
Please contact Helen to find out more.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'