We’re looking for a talented 3D Generalist with a keen eye for Colour, lighting and composition, good technical knowledge and an interest in animation and compositing to join one of the world’s leading scientific animations companies at the forefront of technology, including Virtual and Augmented Reality.
This is an excellent opportunity for a 3D Generalist to join a company that provides a fantastic support system and believes in promoting from within and rewarding their staff.
This company's creativity along with the cinematic feel of their educational animations has won them a string of awards.
As a 3D Generalist you'll be involved in most levels of production - from modelling to final rendering and compositing. Enthusiasm and a passion for the industry with a willingness to learn new skills is essential.
- A Proven portfolio / reel showcasing your Lighting, Texturing, Rendering, Animation, Modelling, and Compositing skills
- An artistic eye for Colour, lighting, textures and composition, as well as an interest in timing and animation
- Good knowledge of 3DS Max preferably if not Maya.
- Knowledge of VRay, ZBrush, Houdini and node based compositing software
- Other technical knowledge would be an advantage (particle systems, simulations, procedural textures, scripting, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
Please only apply for this position if you are eligible to work in the UK and are able to work on-site in our client's London based studio, full time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job