3D CAD designer - required to join a prestigious company based near the Haywards Heath area that specialise in manufacturing luxury bespoke framed buildings. The successful 3D CAD designer will be working on a variety of different projects including furniture and interiors, framed houses, extensions and cladding.
The most suitable AutoCAD Technician should possess strong knowledge of sketch up and 3D CAD packages. It would be highly advantageous if the suitable designer had knowledge of planning and building regulations. The ideal applicant should have a background within the construction and structural design industry with ideally 2-3 years work experience.
If successful, the CAD designer will be required to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines. In return for this our client is offering a long term career with opportunities to progress and develop further.
3D CAD Designer Position Overview
- Using sketch up and 3D design packages to produce design drawings
- Working on a variety of projects including houses, extensions and swimming pools
- Working alongside the design manager
- Abiding by the company's rules and regulations to upkeep the reputable nature of the company
3D CAD Designer Position Requirements
- Experience using sketch up and 3D CAD packages
- Experience within Timber and Oak frame design would be highly advantageous
- Living in or close to Haywards Heath
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Construction or design related qualification desirable
3D CAD Designer Position Remuneration
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job