Job title: 3D Artist
Salary - up to £30k per annum
As a 3D artist, you will play a key role in their 3D team to deliver an industry leading experience for end users of their 3D CAD and High Quality render system.
You will work within a team of 3D artists and developers in developing best-practices and asset pipelines to cater for their customers across the UK.
- Create 3D models and textures for use in game engine and High Quality Renders.
- Understand the end-to-end process of 3D pipeline and architecture.
- Proven experience of 3D modelling
- Understanding of 3ds Max or Maya software packages
- Understanding of the Unity3D software package
- Degree level education or equivalent in computer science or games development
- Working knowledge of the agile/scrum software development process
- Experience with image editing software
- Experience working with VR
Keywords- 3D, 3DS, Max, Maya, Unity3D, CAD, 3D modelling, Artist
- Image Editing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job