My Client a International E Gaming company based in Central Manchester are currently looking for 3 Animators who will be part of the team in creating 2D/3D content that is used in their Virtual Gaming products.
The team is made up of artists who specialise in 2D graphics design/creation and 3D graphics artists who are a mixture of generalist and specialist animators/modellers/texturers/renderers.
As the Graphics team is expanding, we are offering a permanent 3D Animator position in our Central Manchester office. The role involves animating characters or animals used in our products in Maya, clean and blend motion capture data, and also produce traditional key-frame animation.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Must be skilled in motion capture clean-up and clip blending
- Must have experience animating in Maya, particularly utilising and blending motion capture data in the Maya Time Editor
- Must have experience utilising and blending motion capture data in Motion Builder
- Must be experienced in key-frame animation in Maya.
- Show a sound understanding of animation principles
- Show a sound understanding of camera animation and shot composition
- Knowledge of custom bones rig building and skinning would also be advantageous.
- Knowledge of general modelling, lighting and rendering in Maya would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of tools such as 3dsmax, Adobe Photoshop, ZBrush and After Effects/Nuke/Fusion would be highly desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job