POST- are recruiting for a 3D Animation & Motion Graphics Lead to join a rapidly growing business based in Harrogate.
The business has a very fun office environment with a fast-paced and high-performance culture, which will offer the successful candidate a genuine opportunity to progress and learn quickly.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will be playing an important part of our client's Online and Offline Customer Journey.
You will apply your creative and technical art skills, creating 3D assets in-house to bring our client's product range to life.
This role would really suit a Senior 3D Motion Designer / Animator with studio or in-house experience, who would relish the challenge of joining an extremely fast paced and rapidly growing business.
The Animation Team is likely to grow over the next 12 months, so a desire to coach and develop Junior Animators is essential.
You will be responsible for the creativity on a wide range of motion projects including 3D Animation and production. You will be heavily involved from the initial brief through to concepts, storyboarding, production and final project delivery. Working across a wide variety of digital streams, you will work alongside our in-house and remotely based team in order to integrate 3d/motion graphics into varying projects.
- You will be responsible for creating a wide range of motion graphic projects including 3D Animation and Production.
- Working as part of our in-house creative team you will integrate motion graphics into websites, mobile applications, exhibitions, presentations and live events as well as working alongside the LA production team on 3D animated graphics for our TV infomercials.
- You will be required to create high quality animations by utilising both hand key animation and motion capture data.
- You will be required to create and maintain high-end key frame animations including body motions and facial expressions.
- You will take an interest in researching the latest industry development, technical innovations and film best practise to inform the solutions you create.
- A well presented portfolio, showcasing work that you're proud of.
- Significant experience in 3D animation, paying particular attention to pacing and overall aesthetic.
- Strong Photoshop skills experience using Cinema4D, Maya, 3Dsmax or other similar 3D packages.
- Experience using Thea, Octance, Arnold, Vray or similar renderer.
- £30,000 - £37,500 basic salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year
- Pension - 2.5% Matched
- Free Parking
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Product Discount
- Life Cover - 2 x basic salary
- Subsidised gym membership
If you are interested in this job, please apply ASAP. This job is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details and more job opportunities.
- 3D Modeling
- 3D rendering
- 3D graphics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job