The role will involve animating characters or animals used in our wide range of sporting and games in Maya, clean and blend motion capture data, and produce traditional key-frame animation.
Working hand in hand with our team of Animators, you will have plenty of creative freedom you will also be well supported enabling you to grow and expand your skills.
The Manchester Graphics team is made up of highly skilled 2D and 3D graphics artists, a mixture of Designers, Animators, Modellers, Lighting, Renderers and Technical Artists.
Must be skilled in motion capture clean-up and clip blending
* Must have experience animating in Maya, particularly utilizing and blending motion capture data in the Maya Time Editor
* Must have experience utilizing and blending motion capture data in Motion Builder
* Must be experienced in key-frame animation in Maya.
* Show a sound understanding of animation principles
* Show a sound understanding of camera animation and shot composition
* Knowledge of custom bones rig building and skinning would also be advantageous.
* Knowledge of general modelling, lighting and rendering in Maya would be advantageous.
* Knowledge of tools such as 3dsmax, Adobe Photoshop, ZBrush and After Effects/Nuke/Fusion would be highly desirable.
If you're interested in this 3D Animator role then please reply to this advert with you CV.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'