An exciting opportunity with a global industry leader within in the health and well-being sector. With over 50 years of expertise, the company has now grown into a world leader, and today operates out of 20 countries internationally. The brand's holistic plan that focuses on food, fitness, and well-being makes it a market leader within its field and offers expert advice to all.
The company has set out plans to transform their consumer food products offer in line with the new brand positioning. The International Consumer Product Manager is responsible for building the range that fits consumer needs, embodying this new brand positioning. They will initiates, develops and deliver NPD on their product categories.
Whilst the role is based in their UK Headquarters it will also be part of a wider International Consumer Products team based in Paris, so candidates with an international mindset are highly desirable.
- Recommend and implement relevant consumer research and exploration.
- Recommend retail selling price (RSP)/Volume for new products and AOP plans at country and European levels.
- Develop products from the concept to the production i.e. formula, packaging and design, regulation and specification validation and quality complaint.
- Liaise with the Global Quality team to ensure quality compliance and factory audit.
- Research relevant suppliers and negotiate price & organize pitch.
- Carrying out product tastings and conducting quality bench-marking sessions.
- Manage and monitor the budget, whilst optimizing cost and margin of the range.
- Stock monitoring.
- International mind-set & experience.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Excellent project management and experience of building cross functional working relationships.
- FMCG brand background.
- Interest in the health and well-being sector.
- Demonstrable experience of innovation, creativity and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work independently.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job