Location: Lower Earley (just outside Reading) - free on site parking
Orion Electrotech is number 6 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for and we also featured in the Recruiter top 100 and Recruiter International. We are a successful specialist engineering recruitment consultancy with over 22 years' experience. Our family feel, open culture, honesty and openness make us different to any other agency.
Due to high demand for our recruitment services from our clients and as part of our expansion plans, we are currently looking for an experienced sales person to join our team. This role comprises of both business development and 360 Recruitment, being proactive in making both cold and warm canvass calls to clients, and as a result supplying 5* candidates to our engineering clients.
Orion Recruitment Benefits:
* Annual incentives abroad (holidays to Dubai, New York, Las Vegas etc)
* Top Performer lunch clubs (Michelin star restaurants and London days out)
* 3pm finish on Fridays, so you can start your weekend early!
* Competitive Basic Salary and un-capped commission
* We are a stable and growing company (average length of service is 6.5 years)
* Each Consultant has a mapped-out career path from day one, we listen to you.
* Benefits - Gym Membership and Private Medical Insurance
* Length of service awards (champagne, vouchers, and extra holiday)
What are we looking for in a Recruitment Consultant?
* Ability to build great relationships
* Business Develop and bring on new business
* Passionate about driving sales, hitting targets and hungry to succeed!
* Driven, ambitious and resilient
* Customer service skills
* Previous sales experience (retail, telesales, insurance, banking, estate agency, call-centre etc)
* Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you have the right transferable skills and experience to be a 360 Recruitment Consultant then simply Click and apply now if you would like to find out more call Georgina Letchford at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'