- Are you a recruitment consultant commuting to London who is keen to work closer to home?
- Perhaps you’re an experienced 360 recruiter in Sussex who would like to change sectors, and work in niche private medical recruitment?
ARC Aesthetic Professionals is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of vibrant Brighton. We are the market leaders in a niche area of recruitment, specialising in the aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery industry, working with the UK’s most well-respected and high-profile clinics and product brands. We’re a small team running a thriving business, and we’d now like a new team member to join us.
We need a sharp-minded multi-tasker who is keen to work independently and manage their own desk, but with the support and resources you gain from working for a successful, long-established business.
You don’t need to have experience of recruiting in our specific sector, but you will need to demonstrate that you have the core skills and experience to do the job in hand.
Who we’re looking for:
- A confident sales person and negotiator, as you will be tasked with bringing in new business
- An engaging communicator, as you will act as account manager to your portfolio of clients, building long-term relationships
- A detail-oriented and perceptive researcher, as you will source candidates and clients, stay abreast of industry developments, and capture key business information accurately
- A determined problem-solver, as you will help your key clients solve their business issues by hiring the most talented and fitting new employees
You must have experience of working in a targeted environment, and you must be proactive and confident enough to cold call potential clients, and hold face-to-face meetings with high-profile medical professionals and business owners. Many of our clients are industry-leading practitioners and Key Opinion Leaders in the aesthetic medicine industry, while some are senior managers of global pharmaceutical or medical device companies.
The benefits of working for us:
ARC is one of the only UK recruitment consultancies with a specialism in aesthetics. Being the longest-established agency in this sector, we have in-depth knowledge of the industry that we can impart to you, and a database of all the sector’s key contacts and businesses, so you can hit the ground running. You bring the skills and the drive, and we’ll provide you with the tools to you need to be an industry-leading consultant in this sector.
All employees receive a great salary, commission, and benefits package. We’re in a great spot near Brighton seafront, and we don’t wear suits every day.
Come and join us!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job