360 Recruitment Consultant within Interiors, Design & Architecture! Harmonic B Corp certified
Harmonic are hiring throughout 2023 and we are excited to announce a new role with our Interiors, Architecture and Design team.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you will be integral in supporting some of the most innovative and exciting businesses across the UK. You will be collaborating with architects and creatives who are responsible for some of the highest profile design projects across the globe as well as attending design festivals and visiting luxury furniture showrooms. If you’re an aspiring businessperson but also a lover of beautifully designed pieces, this role is for you!
As you begin to immerse yourself in the Interiors space, you will gain valuable analytical skills that will help you build a comprehensive knowledge of the market. As part of our learning and development programme, we will look to upskill you in networking, research and commercial negotiations to a high level, , winning new business and manage the end-to-end recruitment process.
We offer unrivalled career progression - with colleagues having the opportunity to become a leader or manager in as little as 18 months. First year earnings are c.£100-120k significantly rising each year but with an uncapped commission structure, you can far exceed these.
As well as great commercial potential, we are also incredibly proud of our culture. Based in the heart of Shoreditch in London, we are a values-led recruitment agency with an inclusive and non-corporate culture who achieved B Corp Certification in 2022 (other B Corp brands include the likes of any Aesop, Finisterre and Patagonia)! We get together for regular socials including karaoke nights, pizza making classes and go karting, company away days and events which helps shape our fun and inclusive culture.
We recently launched in Boston in the US, providing colleagues with the opportunity to live and work overseas if they have ambitions to!
• Build a niche candidate community via phone and face-to-face business development.
• Source candidates for live vacancies.
• Source information or 'leads' on urgent hiring opportunities for Harmonic to fill.
• Take responsibility for the quality of the Harmonic CRM data.
• Write and co-ordinate the design of bespoke marketing materials for your marketplace.
• Create original content specific to your market for the Harmonic website.
• Attend design festivals to meet with architects and designers.
• At least 6 months recruitment experience within a 360 role.
• Fantastic verbal and written communication skills.
• A competitive spirit.
• An appreciation and sharing of our values.
We’re usually a modest bunch (or at least by industry standards!). But Harmonic offer the best coaching and development. Bar none. We are also hugely proud of the fact that we have a dedicated Communications and Development Manager: Alex Sharp, who is CIPD Level 5 qualified.
Package & Benefits
• Flexible package.
• Annual bonus (linked to display of values)
• Private Health Insurance with Vitality (additional benefits included cinema tickets, free coffee and discounts off the Apple watch).
• 50% off gym membership.
• Uncapped commission scheme (evidenced average minimum year earnings = £100-120k)
• 1 x company weekend away (paid for by Harmonic!)
• Company lunches
• Roof top terrace
• Incentives relating to music, health and fitness and food
• Funded home working set up
In line with Harmonic’s values of knowledge, community and respect we are creating a diverse work environment where all employees have equal opportunities. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, and everybody will be considered for roles regardless of race, religion, gender expression, disability, or sexual orientation. We are rapidly growing and are looking to continue to build a culture where difference is valued. Diversity connects us to our clients and the communities which we work within. We believe that diversity drives multiple points of view and helps us to be better.
- 360 experience
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'