I am currently working closely with a small independent recruitment agency based in Ipswich. They are looking for x2 consultant’s to be a part of a small but growing team in the IT sector of recruitment.
Please read below the detailed description of the person that I am looking for.
My client: My client is a specialist IT recruitment consultancy placing permanent IT experts in the UK. They work with a portfolio of high profile multinational clients in the banking and finance, commercial and public sectors.
More than just a supplier, they build long term partnerships with their clients, acting as an extension of their team. They have the ability to source the best available talent has a significant impact on business performance for their clients, as well as boosting the careers of their candidates.
What’s on offer:
- Good basic salary
- Great uncapped commission scheme + bonuses, zero threshold 20% commission on offer
- Clear paths for progression
- Excellent work ethic
- Contract or Permanent desk
- Growth plans for 2014
- Competitive target sales environment
What you need:
- Minimum of 2-3 years 360 IT recruitment consultant experience
- You will need to be a specialist consultant dealing with, Clients, Candidates, PSL agreements
- You must be able to maximise revenue and opportunities UK wide
- Network and develop opportunities across your sector
- Manage full life cycle recruitment process from start to finish, complete 360
- Meet & entertain the various key individuals within the client portfolio.
- Generating new business and developing the client relationship
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience of account management
What would be useful to have:
- Personal clients and candidates
- Experience of working in a niche IT market
- IT Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant
- Duel desk
- Niche IT market
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'