3.5t Multi Drop Delivery Driver - Redruth
About the 3.5t Collection and Delivery Driver Role:
Joining us as a 3.5t Collection and Delivery Van Driver, you will be a responsible driver transporting freight for our valued customers. You will represent Tuffnells Parcel Express in a professional manner with the customer at the heart of everything you do; our hard working and committed driving team are Tuffnells visual ambassadors out on the road.
In this interesting and challenging role you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers ensuring they are a positive ambassador of the Tuffnells brand
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Carrying out a daily check on the vehicle, equipment and load for which you have responsibility and reporting any defects ensuring that the axle and gross weights are compliant for maximum safety and protection on the road
- Unloading and loading on customers' premises, where required
Although a track record in multi-drop delivery would be desirable, demonstrable experience in a similar role would be considered.
- A valid UK driving license
- Passionate and driven by delivering great customer service
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience of working to deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Team player
- Multi-drop experience
- Previous experience within the Parcel delivery industry
Tuffnells Parcels Express is a leading provider of next-day B2B delivery of mixed parcel freight consignments, specialising in items of irregular dimension and weight – from ladders and tyres to building supplies.
With 37 depots and over 900 vehicles, it’s one of the UK’s leading business to business distribution specialists. Its national network is trusted by over 4,700 customers delivering over 13 million consignments every year, making deliveries that are essential to its customers supply chains.
Tuffnells offers a wide range of service solutions to its customers which includes, ‘MyTuffnells’ – an easy to use, ‘track anywhere’ system for tracing consignments, as well as an online trace system for residential deliveries. We also offer a reliable road-based service for European deliveries and Air Express to the rest of the world.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'