3.5T Driver and Customer Service Advisor
3.5T Driver and Customer Service Advisor,
Permanent, Full time
£ 20 - 24K
Monday - Friday 07:30 - 17:30
My client is part of a group of electrical companies that consists of 393 branches throughout the United Kingdom and has also expanded to North America, Ireland, Spain and Australia!
Their aim is to provide an excellent service to all customers and find a solution for all problems and challenges. In order to continue doing this their highly motivated Highbury team requires a van driver to assist with their deliveries and serve customers at their busy trade counter.
As a company their focus is to put their customer first and exceed their expectations. The ideal candidate must have the same customer focused attitude and willing to work as a team as well as using own initiative when necessary.
Our client is focused on providing a lifelong career, they wish to welcome a candidate on board who is able to work well in a team and has the drive to progress within their career.
- 8-12 multidrop deliveries to customers
- Provide excellent customer service face to face at the trade counter
- Internal sales / answering the telephone
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Wholesale experience is preferable
- Strong worth ethic, happy to work as a team
- Willingness to develop product knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Carpark available
- Overtime offered
- Working within a friendly team
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Staff discount
- Company van provided for deliveries
If you feel you are suited for the above role then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'