Delivery Drivers wanted
Drive for online retail giants AO
We’re after a two person delivery crew to be the smile behind AO.
Driving with us means brightening every customer’s day with the latest tech and electricals. It means competitive revenue, good routing and working with a company which has a fantastic reputation.
We’re looking for self-employed drivers who can put the finishing touches on something incredible.
That’s why we want people who can see the positive in everything, and will do whatever it takes to deliver the goods.
More about the 3.5t Delivery Driver role:
What you’ll get
- £1000-1100* revenue potential per week, per two-person crew
- A fully-fuelled 3.5 tonne vehicle to drive
- Health and safety clothing - so you’ll be safe and look the part
- Weekly invoicing and payment
- The flexibility that comes with working for yourself
- No financial burden while you train
- An additional £5 for each delivery that goes above and beyond expectations
What you’ll need…
- A valid UK photo-card licence
- Aged 21 or over
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- No criminal convictions
- A Passion for driving
The legal bits
*Figures are based on a two-person crew providing services for 4 days in the week and one day over the weekend.
Please note there is a fixed fee per route irrespective of hours actually taken.
It is the responsibility of the driver to provide a co-driver/mate. Drivers are free to choose how often they supply services, and we do not guarantee or require a minimum number of routes per week.
Great People Deserve Great Things
Please click ‘Apply’ now! One of the recruitment team will then be in touch to discuss the 3.5t Delivery Driver opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'