30446-4 Training Support Officer
Do you have excellent people management skills. Are you flexible, approachable and a team player ?
NHS Professionals run the temporary work placements at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust and we are looking for Training Support Officers to start ASAP!
Location: Queens Medical Centre Campus, Nottingham NG7 2UH
Ward: A&C ICT Applications Training
Pay Bands: Band 4 £10.79 per hour + accrued holiday pay
Shift: 37.5hours - Mon-Fri (Core but may also need to work weekends)
Between 8am and 5pm, so either 8am - 4pm or 9-5 (Core but may also need to work evenings)
Temporay role, ongoing until 30th August 2019.
What will your duties and responsibilities be?
- We are looking for individuals with good communication skills who must have experience in using Medway PAS to assist with supporting new users of the system at the Treatment Centre with data transfer activities.
- You do not have to be an experienced IT trainer, but this would be a desirable skill. Treatment centre staff will have received system training from a member of the Digital Services Training Team, therefore you will not be expected to deliver classroom training, however we would expect you to work on a 1-1 basis or with small groups to help new users become familiar with the system.
- As a minimum we would expect you to be able to navigate around Medway PAS and have experience in checking and amending demographic details. You may be asked to support staff to use parts of the system that you are not already familiar with - if this is the case training will be provided.
What perks are we offering in return?
- Work this week, get paid next - Get paid the following Friday when you release your timesheets by 23:59 on Sunday.
- Get paid to take holiday! - Holiday is accrued during every shift you work.
- Statutory maternity/paternity (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to our very own pension scheme called 'NHSP Stakeholder pension' for eligible members
- Free training and development opportunitiesWe value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS and deliver a great experience for patients.We value your skills and experience and can provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS and deliver a great experience for patients.
- ...and we are part of the NHS family!
- Medway PAS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'