Destination Education is seeking 3 enthusiastic and hardworking Teaching Assistants to join a 'outstanding' Primary school in Greenwich.
The ideal candidates should be confident when working independently with children. There are many opportunities for training and progression within a strong school structure.
The school is close to the tube station and easily accessible by all forms of transport.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have experience working with children of all primary age ranges
- Have a level 3 in childcare or equivalent
- Have an up to date DBS
- Have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum and assessments within the primary phase
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistants who is ready to take the next step in their career then please email a copy of your CV or call me on:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job