3 x Service Desk Roles in Chester
A MARKET LEADING banking client based in Chester require an accomplished First line IT Service Desk support to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: First line IT Service Desk support
Duration: 12 month contract
Hours Per Week/Shift: 40 hrs per week - Weekends and Bank Holidays covered to be worked on a rotational shift basis
Shift patterns: 7am-4pm & 8am-5pm
Candidates should be professional, be excellent communicators, self sufficient having the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team.
Department: Chief Technology Organization
Within CTO sits the global Service Desk which provides a Single Point of Contact for users/customers on a day-to-day basis for all of their IT requirements. The purpose of the Service Desk is to troubleshoot problems via telephone or provide guidance about products such as computers, electronic equipment or software. Currently our Service Desk consists of over 300 people globally across EMEA, US and APAC providing a 24/7 service to our customers.
You will be responsible and accountable for carrying out day to day tasks of the IT Service Desk function- taking calls, working with internal bank employees, resolving their issues and answering IT queries. The Service Desk currently deals with approximately 550 calls per day increasing constantly. In addition, you will be actively taking part in driving industry best practice within the team and working globally with your counterparts to continue to develop a world class service desk.
Candidates must have experience in delivering a high level of customer service, preferably, within an ITIL aligned environment.
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst your role and responsibilities will be:
- Provide a consistent and customer focused approach when dealing with all telephone calls
- Troubleshoot and provide first contact resolution where possible
- Log tickets with accurate and clear information including priority
- Direct call routing to support teams and escalation where required
- Use and maintain existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for your own personal development
As the EMEA Service Desk Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Dependable Customer Service background
- Excellent written, verbal, communication skills
- Work well as a team and build relationships to the global partners
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on all areas of responsibility concurrently
- Background Experience with an IT support role supporting a large user base
- Good understanding and knowledge of clients, technology and processes supported within the Service Desk environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- ITIL Certifications/Understanding/Awareness
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
- 1st line Service Desk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'