We are looking for 3 x night pickers with counterbalance licence to work for our Customer based in Watford who operate 7 nights a week.
Applicants will ideally live local or have their own transport
he rates of pay are vary between £7.83 - £10 per hour
Various duties required including loading and unloading pallets of work onto vehicles.
All applicants will need to be physically fit, have a good command of spoken and written English and must have a minimum of 1 years FLT driving experience.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading vehicles using a counterbalance forklift
- Picking orders
- Checking paperwork
- Checking to correct items go onto the correct vehicles
- Picking as and when required
- General house keeping of the area of work
- Must be physically fit
- Must be happy to pick and driver an FLT truck as requred
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Full in date Counter Balance license
Skills / Experience / Training required
- Warehouse experience
- Counterbalance FLT licence and relevant experience
- Picking experience
- Own transport or live near to the location
SALARY:£7.83 - £10.00 per hour
JOB TYPE: Industrial
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operate as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'