WE HAVE 3 VACANCIES FOR HGV II DRIVERS FOR A CROYDON BASED DELIVERY COMPANY. THESE ROLES HAVE AN IMMEDIATE START!
You will undergo a Driving Assessment if successful.
Working 5 days out of 7, with a 6am start.
£11.50 PER HOUR £12.50 Overtime rate and Saturdays £13.00 Per hour TEMP - PERM
- Delivering in and around London and the surrounding areas
- Heavy lifting involved
- Typical start time for this role is 06:00 am with an average 15:00 pm finish
- To work efficiently and professionally to ensure all goods are delivered correctly and on time
- Provide and demonstrate high levels of customer service at all times
- Immediate start
- You will work as part of a team with a driver’s mate
- You must have held the relevant HGV II (Cat C) licence for at least 6 months
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Over 25 for insurance purposes
- Digital Tacho Card - In date
- CPC Card - In date
- Be physically fit as heavy lifting
- Be upbeat, proactive and positive, with a 'can do’ attitude
- Be professional and presentable at all times
- Act in a calm and professional manner at all times
- Have a flexible approach to work and changing circumstances
- Willingness to work extended or unsociable hours during peak periods
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"