Helpdesk Analyst, West Midlands, £18K-21K
Want to work for an award-winning, market-leading software company, offering innovative, industry-first services? In a friendly, supportive, collaborative team? Where there is an open and inclusive management and communications style and commitment to your on-going development and training?
Commutable from Tamworth, south Staffordshire, south Derbyshire, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, Leicester, Leicestershire, West Midlands
Reporting to the Support Team Leader, the Customer Services Team consists of Helpdesk Analysts (first and second line), Technical Support Data Analysts (first and second line), Technical Client Managers and Team Leaders. The Customer Service function is responsible for providing customer support to a high standard within defined service level agreements and quality standards.
The Helpdesk Analyst is a dual skilled role that takes care of incoming requests and identifies the appropriate priority and the action to be undertaken e.g. handle service requests, resolve incidents, identify and resolve problems proactively, test product service pack releases and assure software quality. All customer requests are logged, controlled and monitored to meet the level of strict service standards.
As a Helpdesk Analyst a good understanding of technology, and support management fundamentals are important. However, communication, influencing and change management skills are essential in ensuring a team ethic is strong throughout the customer experience.
To become a key member of the Customer Support Team you will need to be a self-starter, willing to work hard and be able to fit in well with a small team.
- Responsible for dedicated client relationships
- Working within a team of support analysts to handle customer requests (via e-mail, telephone or web portal).
- Handle complex or difficult customer issues to achieve prompt resolution
- Responsible for the management/co-ordination of all assigned calls and tickets throughout the support and remediation lifecycle including providing the Customer with timely and accurate updates.
- Providing customers with product usage advice and guidance.
- Identifying and managing the appropriate priorities and required actions (e.g. escalation).
- Managing product releases for your clients.
- Dealing with product enhancements for your clients and passing to the TCM
- Contribute to the attainment of internal and external KPI and SLA compliance
- Communicate regularly with team members through team meetings and individual review sessions.
- Strong customer service ethic and sense of urgency
- Applicants must have good IT skills including experience of:
- Microsoft Windows (XP, 20xx, Windows 7 & Windows 8)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to deliver and coordinate to tight deadlines
- Organisation skills / collaboration / communication / interpersonal skills
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships are kept strong.
- Experience in support / helpdesks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- Problem Solving skills / Willingness to learn, explore ideas and innovate
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job