3 x Engage Centre Executive 6 Month FTC
3 x ENGAGE CENTRE EXECUTIVE 6 MONTH FTC
OVERALL ROLE PURPOSE
Provide the highest level of customer service to our customers across all brands. As the first point of contact on a day-to-day basis, the role involves ensuring that all customer requirements are met in an effective and efficient way, within set SLAs and line with corporate and client policies.
Ensure the highest level of customer service in relation to:
- Responses to customer calls, emails and other requests striving to deliver a first time resolution
- Co-ordination of incoming customer cases where first time resolution is not possible, engaging with other teams and monitoring and progressing actions as appropriate
- Liaison with colleagues and suppliers to progress customer cases & requests
- Accurate quotations being provided to customers
- Correct and relevant advice given to customers
- Accurate processing of orders and daily management of status reports
- Responding and managing customer queries utilising all correct systems
- Maintaining process and client guidelines in appropriate systems
Contributing to the team and overall Engage Customer Services department by:
- Contributing to team and department meetings
- 'Buying into’ and contributing to any department change projects
- Assisting in the training of any new team members
- Following all relevant policies and procedures including client specific
- Adhering to and delivering against appropriate business controls are maintained
- Contributing to assigned improvement projects and initiatives
- Build relationships and develop the trust of the customer and/or drivers
- Display empathy and discretion when dealing with sensitive customer queries
Reporting & Systems (including Service Level Agreements - 'SLAs’)
- Meet all agreed SLA’s and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach when responding to the needs of the client
- Able to demonstrate a client focused approach in all work activities
- Able to take initiative and be proactive with all work activities
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.
- Fluent in business English language - with excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to demonstrate the company Service Style techniques and commitment to company values
- Able to demonstrate strong organisation skills
- Demonstrates a professional approach in all work activities and client dealings
- Demonstrates an ability to take initiative and make decisions as required
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced working environment
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full understanding of relevant company products, processes and systems.
- Grade 5 ~ 5 GCSE’s or equivalent typically grade C or above must have at least grade C in English and Maths
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Key Performance Indicators
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"