Our client, a successful and expanding company based in Wolverhampton are looking to recruit 3 Administrators to join their busy team.
As an Administrator you will provide support of the highest quality to all areas of the business.
- Processing correspondence
- Contacting clients via email ensuring all documents are produced
- Issuing documents within the required timeframe
- Amending documents
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Updating the in-house system with account information
- Working to KPI targets
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and exceed targets
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday and Friday - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please forward your CV if you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to be successful in this role.
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job