3.5T Van Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers wanted.
Location: Bristol, BS30 7DA
3.5T Van Multi-Drop Delivery Driver Potential earnings: £22,000
Hours are an average of 48 per week including Saturday’s (Sunday rest day). Start time 04:00am.
Our client is a family business and is the leading supplier of fresh produce and chilled foods throughout the UK. They offer remarkable career opportunities to dynamic and ambitious employees.
The3.5T Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers duties:
- Work in a busy, active and lively environment
- Ability to manage own time and workflow
- Ability to work independently
- Collate deliveries
- Professional appearance and an enthusiastic attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Follow health and safety procedures
Due to the rapid growth of their business they are looking for experienced 3.5T Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers to join their Depot in Bristol. They will be looking for drivers to start immediately to complete a full comprehensive induction programme.
The ideal3.5T Multi-Drop Delivery Drivers needs the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communications skills
- Van delivery (multi drop)
- Category (car/van driving licence)
- Good geographical knowledge within the Bristol Area.
- Previous experience within a Multi-drop Delivery Driver role.
No major convictions such as DR'S, DD'S, INS and no more than 6 Points on license.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive a desirable benefit package which includes:
- Permanent Contract
- Cash Introductory Scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave (increased with length of service up to 33 days)
- Enrolment in to Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Access to discounts and savings through our Retail Rewards portal
- Free onsite parking
- Direct access to loans and savings plans with NLCU
If you meet the requirements and feel that this 3.5T Multi-Drop Delivery Driver role is right for you then please apply today!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job