Have you held a full UK driving licence for at least one year with three or less penalty points?
Do you have any customer service or van delivery experience?
Does a fulfilling role in customer service interest you?
We are recruiting multiple customer delivery driver van positions for one of the four largest supermarkets in the UK. The position starts as a temporary post, and you will have the opportunity to move into full time work with the company, following a successful 12-week performance review.
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Temporary position with permanent potential
- Weekly pay
- Paid holiday
- Pre-planned routes with loaded vans
- Training and Uniform provided
- On-site manager to support your ongoing training
Available Shift Patterns:
- Mornings (ex. 5am - 10am)
- Afternoons (ex. 12pm - 10pm)
- Evenings (ex. 5pm - 11pm)
£? 8.69 - £? 13.07 hour (first 12 weeks)
£ 9.27 - £13.90 (after 12 weeks)
Customer Delivery Van Driver Job Requirements:
- Full valid UK licence held for at least a year
- No more than 3 points (No TT99, DR10s)
- DBS application required
- Six or more months of driving experience is an asset
- Time keeping skills are crucial
- Excellent communication skills
- Living within a commutable distance
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"